Abbi Sue

My photo
I am a farm girl from a small town called Preston. I served a mission in the great state of Texas. San Antonio still has my heart! I am the oldest of 3 kids! My parents are my heroes. My Grandma taught me from a young age that I am of great worth. Before I would leave her house she would say, Boo (that is my nick name) who are you? My reply, Grandma I am Boo Shaffer a daughter of God! I believe with all my heart that happiness is a choice we get to make every morning! I love my life!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A List of my Fellow Bloggers!

Andrea Ashley Muse
Hannah Westerlind
Lauryn Larkin
Kelli-Marie McNair
Kenzie Calderwood
Kaylee Crossley
Madison Reed
Shelbie Merrill
Joshua Lapeyrouse
Amy Jacques
Emily Nichols
Natalie Jolley
Bonnie Ferguson
Caia Wheeler
Amberlea Kay
Leticia Calderon-Rios
Morgan Ogden
Karly Buchanan
Kelsey Trent
Melanie Chantry
Alyssa Wiley
Megan Garner
Alayna Hudson
Kayla Guy
Ryan Landes
Mariah Honda
Amy Jacques
Sarah Knight
Christopher Holden
Hannah Boots
Bailee Freeman
Dorothy Sagiao
Rachel Adela 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment